Tax Preparation and PlanningRelationships Matter
Our approach to tax planning and preparation is to invest time to obtain a solid understanding of each client’s unique situation and long term goals. In turn this gives our clients lower taxes and fees based on their specific needs.
We provide tax preparation for:
- Limited Liability Companies
AccountingGood Records Matter
F&A specializes in financial accounting for businesses throughout the valley. We have a wide range of regular clientele, including:
- Healthcare organizations
- Daycare providers
- Property rentals
- and other professional services
Accurate accounting is essential to a successful business, but can be complicated and time-consuming. We offer a wide range of accounting services from a complete outsourced bookkeeping solution including compiled financial statements to simply reviewing financial records periodically for your business that are prepared in-house.
Some of the bookkeeping services that we provide are regular bank reconciliations, general ledger preparation, monthly, quarterly, and/or year-end financial statement and compilation preparation, and general bookkeeping.
Financial Statements PreparationManagement Through Good Reporting
We prepare compiled financial statements both as a routine part of an accounting services package or as a single engagement. Simply bring us your accounting records and we can prepare your financial statements, or we can use those records we keep for you to prepare you financial statements monthly, quarterly or annually, whichever best fits your needs.
We provide complete or component election services. Complete election services can include managing the entire process including designing ballots, production and mailing of printed material, preparing an electronic ballot, overseeing the stuffing and mailing of the ballots, collecting and securing returned ballots, verifying signatures, opening ballots, and tabulating results.
For annual meetings we can perform registration, voter validation, and reporting services. We use the same technology as the State of Alaska to count paper ballots.
PayrollCompliance is Key
Our staff is certified and up-to-date on payroll law and able to complete every aspect of your payroll and answer any questions you may have. We find that a high level of engagement with clients helps maintain compliance with regulations and avoid penalties while increasing employee satisfaction. Our payroll professionals offer complete personalized payroll services to businesses with one employee to hundreds and even multiple states.
- Payroll setup of pay and benefits
- Payroll processing & reports
- Check printing & direct deposit entry
- New hire reporting & SSN verification
- Quarter end reporting – federal & state – on paper & e-filing
- Year-end reporting – federal & state – on paper & e-filing
- W-2 processing & e-filing
- Union reporting
- Worker compensation audits & reporting
- Certified payroll – federal & state
- 1099 processing & e-filing
- Dept. of Labor & unemployment insurance audits
- Wage garnishment processing including child support, garnishments, and tax levies
- Benefits processing including 401K plans, SIMPLE plans, AFLAC or other cafeteria plans, and health insurances
- Accounts Payable for garnishments & benefits
- Payroll journal entries for your accountant
- Advice and information on current payroll law
QuickBooks Consulting – with remote support!Success Begins With Accurate Information
We offer assistance for QuickBooks desktop or QuickBooks Online in combination with our other services or as a separate service. This can include general questions or specific issues such as Accounts Receivable or Payable balance problems, Cash Basis Balance Sheet out of balance, or data corruption from inconsistent processes.
Using our remote support solution we can assist QuickBooks desktop users over the phone and still be able to see what you are on your screen and walk you through the steps of a solution.